Pump selection is a Sea-Land Srl brand, with headquarters in Via E.Mattei, 25 – 35038 – Torreglia (Padua), Italy, VAT no. 02302040288, Tel. +39 049 5212944 and email@example.com represented by the Owner Enrico Romanato (hereinafter “Company” or “Owner”) in his capacity as Data Controller under Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as amended – Privacy Code on protection of personal data –and EU regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25th May 2018 – General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (hereinafter referred to as “Applicable Regulations”) recognizes the importance of personal data protection and considers its defense one of the main objectives of its organization.
Sea-Land Srl informs you that, for the performance of its services, the company gathers, directly or through third persons, users’ data qualified as “personal data” by Applicable Regulations; these data can also be acquired verbally.
These regulations require the Data controller to inform any subjects about the nature of data process and the characteristics of the processing method, which must be always carried out fairly and lawfully, with transparency, limitation of purpose and conservation, data minimization, accuracy and integrity, by ensuring protection of subject’s privacy, rights and freedom.
- concerns only the website www.pumpselection.eu and it does not apply to any other website accessed through external links;
- this statement is made in accordance with the provisions of art.13 of the Applicable Regulations to subjects interacting with the website;
- complies Recommendation no.2/2001 regarding the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17th May 2001 by the Working Party Article 29.
- Data Controller and Data Processing Officer
- Personal data subject to processing
- Browsing data and Data supplied voluntarily
- Purposes, juridical basis, mandatory and optional nature of data processing
- Communication and diffusion
- Persons in charge, data processing officers and locations
- Duration of data storage
- Rights of data subject
- Amendments to the statement
- Data protection
1. Data Controller and Data Processing Officer
Under the new European Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016/CE, the data controller of the website is Sea-Land Srl as above identified. For information regarding personal data processing, including a list of the data processors handling the data, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal data subject to processing
3. Browsing data and Data supplied voluntarily
Data supplied voluntarily: when using the website, you can voluntarily supply Personal Data such as name, surname and email address in the form for registration “SUBSCRIPTION”. Sea-Land Srl will process this data in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, on the assumption that the data refers to you or to subjects who have expressly authorized you to provide the data on account of a legal basis that makes processing of said data lawful. In the above-mentioned event, you become the data controller and assume all the obligations and responsibility provided by the law. In this respect, you hold Sea-Land Srl harmless against any complaint, claim, compensation for damage caused by processing, etc. received from third persons whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the website in breach of the Applicable Regulations. The website areas dedicated to user registration or to given services provide specific information that the user must view before supplying the data.
4. Purposes, juridical basis, mandatory and optional nature of data processing
Purposes associated with the execution of a contract in which you are a party or execution of pre-contract measures adopted on your request;
Purposes relating to statistical analysis/research on aggregated or anonymous data, with no possibility of identifying the user, designed to check site efficiency, measure traffic and assess usability and interest;
Purposes relating to compliance with legal obligations to which Sea-Land Srl is subjected;
To ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever jurisdictional authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions;
To send company marketing information relating to company initiatives, launching of new lines, participation in trade fairs and events.
The purpose indicated in b) does not involve any processing of personal data, while purposes under c) and d) imply legitimate processing of personal data in accordance with the Applicable Regulations because once the personal data have been supplied, processing is necessary to fulfil legal obligations to which Sea-Land Srl is subject.
Provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated in e) is optional. Your data will be processed with automated procedures and only by the employees in charge of processing; it will not be disseminated to third parties. You have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights set out by art. 15 of regulation no. 679/2016/CE and therefore see and modify your data or object to its use, as well as see the list of processing officers. If you do not wish to receive email notices in the future, simply click on the link provided to cancel your subscription.
- subjects in charge of supplying the services offered by the website, including inter alia, sending emails and analysis of website efficiency, who are typically acting as processingofficers for Sea-Land Srl;
- persons authorized by Sea-Land Srl to process your personal data who have committed to confidentiality or who have adequate legal obligations to confidentiality; (e.g. employees and collaborators of Sea-Land Srl); (a. and b. are collectively referred to as “Addressees”);
- jurisdictional authorities in the performance of their duties when required by Applicable Regulations.
6. Communication and diffusion
- to subjects in charge of processing data in our organization, particularly staff in the Administration office,
- to subjects who can access the data under provisions of the law or of European community regulations, within the limits of the law;
- to subjects who need to access the data for purposes connected with the relationship, strictly as required by the auxiliary duties assigned to them (e.g. banks and carriers);
- to our consultants and service providers, within the limits required to perform the duties assigned by our company, following a letter of appointment to data processing officer specifying the confidentiality and security obligations in data processing;
7. Persons in charge, data processing officers and locations
The processing related to the web services of this site are located at the aforementioned office of the owner and on servers placed on a shared hosting, NETECH REG, in Italia (E.U.) with Datacenter in Milano, registered to KPNQwest Italia S.r.l. - Via G. Leopardi, 9 - 20123 Milano, Italy - CF/P.IVA n.09978760966 - Iscr. Registro delle Imprese MI 09978760966 - N. REA MI -2125515”.
Your data will be processed by Sea-Land Srl through their staff and consultants in the areas of marketing, sales, administration, system and programming administration, in accordance with the purposes linked to the application of the data subject. The server housing is at Sea-Land srl itself. The information collected under the current legislation can be used in an ERP system whose service is provided in cloud mode from ASI Srl , via della croce rossa 42 -35129 Padova – C.F./P.IVA 03474030289- R. I. PD-03474030289- REA PD-313868. The list of additional processing officers is available through the Data Controller and can be requested by writing to email@example.com.
8. Duration of data storage
Sea-Land Srl will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 4. By way of example, Sea-Land Srl will process your personal data for the newsletter service until you decide to unsubscribe from the service. Subject to the above, Sea-Land Srlwill process your personal data until permitted by Italian Laws for the protection of its interests (Art. 2947 par. 1 and 3 Italian Civil Code). Further information on the period of storage of your personal data and on the criteria used to determine said period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller.
9. Rights of the data subject
Within the limits set forth by the Applicable Regulations, you have the right to ask Sea-Land Srl, at any time, for access to your personal data, to rectify or erase the data, to object to processing or to limit processing of your data, as well as to obtain data concerning you in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device.Requests must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the Applicable Regulations, the data subject shall in any case be entitled to file complaints with the Italian Data Protection Authority in the event that he/she believes that personal data processing violates the Applicable Regulations.
10. Amendments to the statement
11. Data protection
Sea-Land Srl regularly applies technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data against destruction, loss or alteration, whether accidental or improper, and against unauthorized access or disclosure.
Although our website does not have any section with contents unsuitable for minors, please note that minors are not allowed to complete the IDEAs registration form without prior consent from their parents or tutors. Sea-Land Srl encourages all parents and tutors to teach minors how to use their personal data on the Internet in a secure and responsible way. Sea-Land Srlundertakes not to knowingly store or use any personal data that may be entered in the form by minors for any purpose, nor to disclose it to third parties.
Except where otherwise specified, all the contents of this website (offered according to the “as is” formula) are property of Sea-Land Srl. Partial or total reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited unless explicit permission has been obtained. Offenders will be punished for copyright violation under Law no. 633 of 22nd April 1941.
About material by other authors, we exercise the Right to Quote under the terms set forth in articles 70 paragraph 1 Bis and 70 paragraph 3 of Law no.633 of 22nd April 1941.